How to close dos-window after shellexecute? Experts-Exchange
How to close program after closing another program? Ask Question -2. I have blah.exe and blah2.exe. I want to close blah2.exe and the cmd window after blah.exe finishes working. Which command should I use to do this? cmd.exe.... 11/04/2014 · there is actually a very simple workaround for this. You simply need to create a .vbs script instead of a .bat script. 1. Open notepad. put these 2 lines into the notepad.
Batch File Shutdown Commands Trytoprogram
7/06/2008 · The script simply runs a batch file...the batch file loops until stopped. What I was hoping was to pass in a "SHUTDOWN" parameter to the script executable and close both the command prompt window and the script exe itself.... 2/09/2006 · open a .txt with a .bat then close cmd window? Mini Spy My only problem is that after that last line opens the txt file, the cmd window stays open. How do I get the batch file to close the cmd
BAT file cmd window will not close automatically after
28/03/2010 · Video showing how to close programs with batch file. how to draw light reflection 19/11/2013 · HI, Is there a 'proper' way to run a batch file and then close it using Powershell. I need to control how long the batch file is running for and close it after about 5 seconds
Script to close bat file running in background
If I can write a batch file to close the program at a particular time and them restart after the backup has been made, it should solve my problem. Any suggestions. Any suggestions. Thank You how to close a facebook page of a dead person I have created a small command that will let me launch Internet Explorer. However, I wish to close the small command prompt that shows up when I launch IE.
How long can it take?
[WIN7] Closing a cmd window after batch file
- How to exit CMD windows after calling external DosTips
- BAT file cmd window will not close automatically after
- cmd.exe How to close program after closing another
- Clsoing command prompt window from a batch file
How To Close Cmd After Bat
I have created a small command that will let me launch Internet Explorer. However, I wish to close the small command prompt that shows up when I launch IE.
- You can use the goto command in a batch file to "branch" the execution of your script, skipping to another section of the program. If you skip to a later part of …
- I've been developing a pretty cool piece of software that allows the user to burn to a disc from a batch file, which plays sounds with a script.
- 23/11/2012 · do you know if this is an issue (closing the bat file) in server 2008? Bat file that exits properly after launching a mdb (actually calls the shortcut (lnk) in server 2003 enviornment, same bat is not exiting in Server 2008...thanks in advance...
- Wait Command, Wait, Batch file, cmd file, .bat, .cmd Hello, I am new to DOS and scripting. I am trying to make a batch file or .cmd file that will execute multiple setup.exe files, one after another. The problem i am having is that i can only find ways to delay based on TIME, rather than delay until the first instance of setup.exe has completed to start the next one. Is there a command the